Scholarship For Technical Education
Scholarship For Vocational Training & Education GuidelinesScheme of ‘empathy foundation scholarship’ for students belonging to the economically weaker families for pursuing job/self employment oriented vocational training.
- OBJECTIVE :
- The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of society so as to provide them better opportunities for SELF EMPLOYMENT ORIENTED VOCATIONAL TRAINING .to enhance their employability.
- SCOPE :
- The Scholarship is to be awarded for studies in Maharashtra for pursuing technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- ELIGIBILITY :
- The basic educational qualification is Class X or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the Academic year 2011 subject to income ceiling of parents/guardians.
Other thing being same preference will be given to following categories :
ii) Scheduled Cast / Scheduled Tribe.
iii) Nomadic Tribe.
- DURATION :
- Scholarship shall be provided for the entire course.
- CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP :
- 2400/- per annum, by direct credit to the Students Bank Account at the time of appearing for the Examination.
- RATE OF SCHOLARSHIP :
- (i) The no. of scholarship to be awarded is restricted presently to 500 on a first come first served basis fulfilling all the eligibility criteria.
- (ii)The scholarship would be given to students with a combined family income of less than Rs.1,00,000/- p.a. Subject to their fulfilling all the other conditions stipulated.
- (iii) The scholarship shall be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% in , the previous term / semester / examination of the course for which the scholarship is awarded. Scholarship shall not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to obtain certificate.
- iv) Scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.
- (v) The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the Institute.
- (vi) Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents such as land held by revenue department in the name of parents.
- (vii) If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- (viii) If a student is found to have obtained scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered.
- (ix) EMPATHY FOUNDATION will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- (x) The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the EMPATHY FOUNDATION.
- (xi) The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of FOUNDATION.
- (xii) All applications submitted should contain certification by the Principal of the institute regarding the veracity of the information submitted.
- RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP :
- The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate and recommendations of Principal Concerned that the student has secured 50% marks in the examination.
- MODE OF APPLYING :
- Only online applications are to be submitted through “THE PRINCIPAL” Dist. Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers along with necessary documents certified by competent authorities. After recommendation of school Principal the amt. will be sanctioned and disbursed through the principal concerned. The candidate will get acknowledgement From the Respective Institutes. Further correspondence will be made Through “THE PRINCIPAL” Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers.
- Download Application form and take a print out.
- Fully filled up with attach necessary documents should be submitted through The Principal with Recommendations. Write in the Envelope ‘SCHOLARSHIP FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING & EDUCATION’ and sent it to following address :
802, Krushal Commercial Complex,
G.M.Road,Above Shoppers Stop,
Chembur(W) Mumbai 400 089.
- You can download the pdf format of the application Form